fredag 26. august 2011

Michael Bublé - Christmas



Michael Buble mener at dette er
hans beste album noensinne!

Jeg gleder meg!

"I know it sounds weird but I think you guys can expect 
the best album I've made so far" 
Buble added during his message to fans

"I wanted to make the quintessential Christmas record
I wanted to make a record that would outlive me"

"For those of you who know me you'll know 
that Christmas is my favorite time of the year
I think my mom and dad gave us lots of love at Christmas
and that's kind of what I wanted to give back to people"

Michael Buble


1 kommentar:

  1. Oh boy, I can't wait to hear this one! I love anything sung by Michael Buble. How exciting!

    I'm so glad you liked my Christmas blog post. I would love it if you could share the gift suggestions on your blog. I was also hoping you could come by and link up this post to my Pinning and Singing Party at 5 Minutes Just for Me since it is all about a fabulous singer!

    Best wishes and happy week,
    Natasha.

    SvarSlett